- Founder and Research Director, Vaastu Vedic Research Foundation, Chennai.
- Researcher in the traditional science and technology of Mayan and an ardent advocate of the science and technology of Vaast
- Participated in as many as 70 seminars in India and abroad, organised by Institutions of higher learning, Universities, Professional bodies etc. and presented research papers on the science and technology of Indian origin.
- Organised two International Seminars on Ancient Science and Technology of Mayan; in Chennai in 1993 and in Thriuvananthapuram, Kerala in Jan 1999
- Has established the International Institute of Mayonic Science and Technology,at Chennai,with the aim of establishing worldwide contacts for the spread of the traditional science of India. Under this institution, discourses and short term courses on Vaastu are offered for architects, engineers and scholars from abroad. The Institute also conducts workshops for people within India. Recently two such workshops were conducted within Tamil Nadu itself, one in Salem in March 1999 and another one in Pondicherry, in December 1999. These 3-day workshops were conducted exclusively for architects and engineers, solely concentrating on residential Vaastu. The strength was limited to thirty five persons and such workshops have evoked considerable response from the present day architects, engineers and laymen alike.
- Committed himself to bring to limelight the originator of Vastu tradition, the great Brahmarishi Mayan of legendary fame and also to make the principles of Vaastu as enunciated by him, relevant in the contemporary context.